Family Bundle – Home & Away | Kills Coronavirus & Monkeypox virus
Travelling with your family? This bundle provides you with ultimate safety in every environment. Protects from viruses like Coronavirus and new threat viruses like the Monkeypox virus.
The bigger 365ml bottles are ideal for disinfecting larger areas such as inside the home, hotel, tent or campervan. The 75ml travel size are CAA compliant and safe to take on the Aeroplane with you. They are also ideal for out and about use on public transport.
1x Complete System
1x Refill canister
2x Travel size
This bundle has everything you need to keep you and your family safe in the home, on staycations and vacations.
Click to share this product
VIRUSEND™ Multi Surface Disinfectant Spray is a breakthrough innovation designed to protect individuals from the threat of Coronavirus. The unique TX10 formulation is antibacterial and antiviral to >99.99%*.
Developed in conjunction with the British Army, VIRUSEND™ combines military expertise and a scientifically advanced formulation to support key workers, businesses and the public on the front line of this pandemic.
– Unique patented technology
– Reusable trigger with lifetime warranty
– Eliminates coronavirus in just one minute
– Zero emissions propellant
– 0% VOC’s
– The aluminium canister recycles forever
– Works 360° – even upside down
– Uses every last drop of product
– Safe to use on food preparation surfaces
– Non flammable
Monkeypox Virus | How to disinfect contaminated areas:
– Monkeypox can be passed on by direct contact during sex. A significant proportion of Monkeypox cases have been identified among gay and bisexual men and men who have sex with other men.
It is also spread through touching surfaces, clothing, bedding or towels used by someone with the infection. Monkeypox can also be contracted through the coughs and sneezes of somebody with the infection.
Virusend disinfectant can be applied to contaminated surfaces, clothing, bedding, towels and soft furnishings. Leave on the surfaces for 60 seconds and then either wipe off or clean or allow to dry. For heavy applications to clothing it is suggested that they are then washed in the normal way.
– VIRUSEND™ disinfectant spray is a breakthrough innovation designed to protect individuals from the ever-present threat of Coronavirus. VIRUSEND™ kills 99.99% of Coronavirus in just 1 minute!
– The unique patented technology inside is designed to deliver a continuous high-density 360° spray to all contact surfaces and is good to the last drop.
– Standard aerosols use flammable VOCs such as Butane and Propane, VIRUSEND™ uses compressed air and our technology produces an amazing and effective disinfectant formula to cover all surfaces. VIRUSEND is superior to standard Disinfectant and antibacterial wipes such as Dettol, Lysol or Clinell wipes. Click here to find out why.
Unlike many other disinfectants, VIRUSEND is not a bleach or alcohol based product. It is safe to use on all surfaces including fabrics and clothing. You should avoid unsealed surfaces; such as wood, untreated leather, brass and electrical surfaces. If you are unsure you should test on an inconspicuous place first! Remember, be sure to wait 1 minute for VIRUSEND™ to work before wiping off with a damp cloth. For more information see FAQ's here.
We advise wiping off after spraying on food preparation surfaces or surface where Virusend is sprayed on multiple times (such as door handles). Remember, be sure to wait 1 minute for VIRUSEND™ to work before wiping off with a damp cloth.
It is important in high use areas where VIRUSEND is to be applied multiple times that it must be wiped off with a damp cloth after 1 minute. If not, this could result in a residue build-up and or staining. If using on brass or other metal fittings (particularly affixed to paintwork) ensure you wipe off all surfaces after 1 min with a damp cloth. If not, this could result in residue and or staining.
– Our unique patent pending TX-10 formula kills coronavirus in just one minute
– Complies with the following British and European standards
o BSEN: 16777
o BSEN: 1276
o BSEN: 13697
o BSEN: 14476
For all efficacy details please click here
Pandemic Strain Testing of SARS-CoV-2
by The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK
VIRUSEND™ disinfectant spray was tested by The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM), on a live human strain of the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus to BSEN:14476 and BSEN:16777 standards. LSTM certified VIRUSEND™ kills >99.99% SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus on hard surfaces in 1 minute.
The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine Report and Conclusions:
“Research has shown that SARS-CoV-2 can remain viable on surfaces, notably plastic and stainless steel for up to 72 hours post inoculation, and in aerosols for at least 3 hours . This survivability means that transmission can occur both through aerosols and fomites. Therefore, good hygiene and environmental decontamination is crucial in helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
It is also important we ensure disinfectants being used are effective in inactivating SARS-CoV-2 specifically.
Here we have shown through inactivation assays that TX-10 (VIRUSEND disinfectant spray) is highly effective at reducing SARS-CoV-2 titre when in direct contact with the virus. Assays show that VIRUSEND is able to reduce virus titre by at least 4.0log10, a significant reduction in viral titre, making VIRUSEND TX- 10 comparable to potent surface disinfectants such as formaldehyde (0.7-0.1%) or ethanol (78-95%).
This significant reduction is seen within 1 minute of contact with virus inoculum meaning VIRUSEND is highly effective in inactivating SARS-CoV-2.”