Get travel ready – 6x 75ml pocket size Virusend bottles to keep you safe on your holiday this summer!
Virusend travel size bottles are CAA compliant and safe to take on the plane with you.
- Airport, aeroplane and hand luggage safe
- Handbag & pocket size
- Disinfect on the go
- Safe on soft and hard surfaces
- Approved by The British Army
Holiday season is approaching and we can’t wait! Now more than ever though, we must stay safe. And in these uncertain times, you should have a product that you can rely on to keep you and your family safe on holiday.
Click to share this product
VIRUSEND™ Multi Surface Disinfectant Spray is a breakthrough innovation designed to protect individuals from the threat of Coronavirus. The unique TX10 formulation is antibacterial and antiviral to >99.99%*.
Developed in conjunction with the British Army, VIRUSEND™ combines military expertise and a scientifically advanced formulation to support key workers, businesses and the public on the front line of this pandemic.
- Convenient for Travel (14cm x 3.5cm)
- Fits in your Bag
- Unique patented technology
- Eliminates coronavirus in just one minute
- Zero emissions propellant
- 0% VOC’s
- The aluminium canister recycles forever
- Works 360° - even upside down
- Uses every last drop of product
- Safe to use on food preparation surfaces
- Non flammable
- This is the perfect size to fit in your bag, or carry around with you where every you go. It's the shield you need when you are out and about to help keep you and your family Covid safe.
- Multi-Surface disinfectant spray is a breakthrough innovation designed to protect individuals from the ever-present threat of Coronavirus. VIRUSEND™ kills 99.99% of Coronavirus in just 1 minute!
- With our unique patented technology, this product is designed to deliver a continuous high-density 360° spray to all contact surfaces and is good to the last drop.
- Developed in conjunction with the British Army, VIRUSEND™ combines military innovation and a scientiﬁcally advanced formulation to support key workers on the front line of this pandemic.
Unlike many other disinfectants, VIRUSEND is not a bleach or alcohol based product. It is safe to use on all surfaces including fabrics and clothing. You should avoid unsealed surfaces; such as wood, untreated leather, brass and electrical surfaces. If you are unsure you should test on an inconspicuous place first! Remember, be sure to wait 1 minute for VIRUSEND™ to work before wiping off with a damp cloth. For more information see FAQ's here.
We advise wiping off after spraying on food preparation surfaces or surface where Virusend is sprayed on multiple times (such as door handles). Remember, be sure to wait 1 minute for VIRUSEND™ to work before wiping off with a damp cloth.
It is important in high use areas where VIRUSEND is to be applied multiple times that it must be wiped off with a damp cloth after 1 minute. If not, this could result in a residue build-up and or staining. If using on brass or other metal fittings (particularly affixed to paintwork) ensure you wipe off all surfaces after 1 min with a damp cloth. If not, this could result in residue and or staining.
- Our unique patent pending TX-10 formula kills coronavirus in just one minute
- Complies with the following British and European standards including:
o BSEN: 16777
o BSEN: 1276
o BSEN: 13697
o BSEN: 14476
For all efficacy details please click here
Pandemic Strain Testing of SARS-CoV-2
by The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK
VIRUSEND™ was tested by The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM), on a live human strain of the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus to BSEN:14476 and BSEN:16777 standards. LSTM certified VIRUSEND™ kills >99.99% SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus on hard surfaces in 1 minute.
The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine Report and Conclusions:
"Research has shown that SARS-CoV-2 can remain viable on surfaces, notably plastic and stainless steel for up to 72 hours post inoculation, and in aerosols for at least 3 hours . This survivability means that transmission can occur both through aerosols and fomites. Therefore, good hygiene and environmental decontamination is crucial in helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It is also important we ensure disinfectants being used are effective in inactivating SARS-CoV-2 specifically.
Here we have shown through inactivation assays that TX-10 (VIRUSEND) is highly effective at reducing SARS-CoV-2 titre when in direct contact with the virus. Assays show that VIRUSEND is able to reduce virus titre by at least 4.0log10, a significant reduction in viral titre, making VIRUSEND TX- 10 comparable to potent surface disinfectants such as formaldehyde (0.7-0.1%) or ethanol (78-95%). This significant reduction is seen within 1 minute of contact with virus inoculum meaning VIRUSEND is highly effective in inactivating SARS-CoV-2."