Removing and replacing the trigger
- Ensure the trigger is locked by twisting the latch to the centre.
- Remove the trigger by applying upward pressure to the back of the trigger with your thumb. The trigger will pop off ready for reuse.
- Remove the orange cap from the new VIRUSEND cannister by pinching and pulling. This will leave the valve exposed.
- Place the back end of the trigger onto the edge of the valve.
- Line up the trigger handle with the black mark on the valve.
- Use both thumbs to press down until the trigger is clicked into place.
VIRUSEND™ delivers a continuous spray and works in any orientation, even upside down!
- Twist white catch under trigger 90° to unlock
- Spray a continuous mist on all surfaces to be disinfected, ensuring full coverage
- Leave 60 seconds for disinfection to work
- Leave to dry OR wipe off as required. For food preparation surfaces wipe off
- Safe to use on all surfaces. (avoid unsealed wood and electrical components)
Lifetime warranty – Registering your trigger
(Opens in new window)